Íèæå ïîïðîáóþ ïåðåâåñòè âñå ýòî ñâîèì ëîìàíûì ðóññêèì :)

OFFICIAL:
Sword or GE:
Q: Is there another game out there with the same name?
A: There are other versions of the game (Korea-kGE, Japan-jGE, Singapore-sgGE) that use the name "Granado Espada", but only the North American, UK, and German versions are titled "Sword of the New World: Granado Espada".

Q: Is this the Official Western release of GE?
A: Yes! "Sword of the New World" is the official title for the Western release

Q: What's going to be the difference in the beta testing from this site and the pobt (pre open beta testing) that they're talking about on this other site http://www.granadoespada.sg/en/?
A: The link listed above is for the Singapore version of the game only. Please visit http://www.swordofthenewworld.com/ for all information regarding the North American release.

Beta:
NOTE: Full details regarding the timing of the beta tests and when the game goes live have not been released yet. More information to come!

Q: When is the beta going to start?
A: Our beta phase will kick off on June 4th. We will make the game available to all users on June 15th.

Q: How long will the beta last?
A: Our beta phase will kick off on June 4th. We will make the game available to all users on June 15th. We have not yet announced when beta will end.

Q: What are the anticipated timelines/milestones through launch? Will it be Closed Beta, Pre-Open Beta, Open Beta, and then Retail, or something else?
A: Details regarding the timing of the beta tests and when the game goes live have not been released yet. More information will be coming soon!

Q: Why would a gaming company put out the beta keys if there was no beta to play at the time of purchase?
A: Because of the time needed to manufacture the pre-order boxes and key cards.

Q: Will the beta client be available for download prior to the start of beta?
A: No.

Q: When can I download the client for the beta?
A: We have not released any details regarding the beta. Please keep checking back for more Announcements!

Q: When will the servers actually be up?
A: The servers will be up when we start Beta testing

Q: What countries will be able to play in the beta?
A: Final details on beta have not been released. Please keep checking back for more Announcements!

Q: How do I get into the beta.
A: You can register now! http://www.swordofthenewworld.com/register-beta.php

Q: Is there any way to get a guaranteed spot in the beta?
A: Currently, the best way to guarantee a spot in the beta is to pre-order the retail version of Sword of the New World.

Q: Who gets preference for being invited to join the beta?
A: Fileplanet premium members (subscribers) and retail pre-sale purchasers are being offered guaranteed access to the beta June 4th through June 15th.

Q: Will active forum members get extra consideration for being invited to join the beta or any other cool swag?
A: Yes! Stick around to find out specifics!

Q: How many people can join the beta?
A: We have not released any details regarding the beta. Please keep checking back for more Announcements!

Q: What is the point in joining the beta?
A: By participating in the Sword of the New World beta, you'll have the opportunity to directly help shape the game and community.

Q: Can I join the beta and not participate in any testing or reporting?
A: Absolutely! Feedback is completely voluntary. However, we certainly encourage all beta participants to provide feedback whenever they can as it will ultimately help make the game even better when it goes live!

Q: Will beta players have advanced access to the live servers, prior to the official launch, so they can get a head start and register their Family names?
A: We are currently looking into this as a possibility. More details will be provided as we get closer to launch.

Q: Will our beta characters be wiped before launch?
A: In order to ensure an even playing field once Sword of the New World goes live, all Beta characters will unfortunately need to be deleted. However, all Beta participants will be eligible for exclusive offers once the game is live. Stay tuned for more details!

Q: Can we keep/reserve our Family names from beta to use at launch registration?
A: We are currently looking into this as a possibility. More details will be provided as we get closer to launch.

Q: Will there be a level cap in beta?
A: Final details on beta have not been released. Please keep checking back for more Announcements!

Q: Are Canada and Mexico considered part of the North American pre-order territory, for purposes of beta entry?
A: Canada is. Mexico isn’t.

Q: I didn’t receive a confirmation email when I pre-registered for beta. Should I have?
A: You will not receive a confirmation email for beta pre-registration.

Pre-Order:
Q: What is the difference between the pre-order from a retail source (in-store or online) and the pre-order from this website?
A: Retail pre-order grants to the beta, 10,000 vis (in-game currency), and an exclusive character available at launch. Online pre-order details have not been released yet.

Q: Is there any difference in what you get when you pre-order in-store versus through an online retail site?
A: Online pre-order details have not been released yet.

Q: How much does the pre-order cost?
A: $19.99 retail. Online pre-order details have not been released yet.

Q: Where can I get a pre-order for SotNW?
A: Pre-orders for SotNW are currently available from Gamestop, EB Games, and Barnes & Noble.

Q: Where can I get a U.K. pre-order for SotNW?
A: Play.com (UK, ships to Europe), Game (UK), Dimension Plus (the Netherlands, ships to Europe).
NOTE: No details have been released on U.K. dates.

Q: I physically purchased my pre-order from a retail store (Barnes & Noble, GameStop, or EB Games). What do I do now?
A: You should have received an actual pre-order box from the retail store. If not, you should contact the store and request one. Inside the box, there will be a plastic card with the beta key code on it. You can then register that beta key code on our website.

Q: What is a pre-sale key?
A: You receive this when you pre-order the retail version. It's used for a guaranteed spot in the beta and 10,000 VIS when the game launches.

Q: I have pre-ordered two copies of the game and have two beta codes; do I need to make a new email account or can I use both codes on one email?
A: You can use one email account for both copies of the game.

Q: Are those letter o’s or number zeros in the pre-order codes?
A: Zeros.

Q: What is the “exclusive character” referred to in connection with retail pre-orders?
A: “Exclusive Character” refers to the unique player characters that will only be available when purchasing the game at retail. Details on each UPC will be released shortly.

Q: How many exclusive characters will be released with the pre-orders?
A: Details on each UPC will be released shortly.

Q: How can I collect all the different UPC’s through pre-order? Are they randomly assigned? Will you be able to tell which UPC you are getting based on the boxes?
A: Details on each UPC will be released shortly.

Q: I already used my e-mail with the Beta Registration button, but now I have a pre-order too. Do I need to fill out the Pre-Sale Registration as well to guarantee my spot?
A: Yes, you need to fill out the Pre-Sale Registration form. You can use the same e-mail address for both Pre-Sale Registration and Beta Registration. Only by filling out the Pre-Sale Registration form do you guarantee your spot in the beta.

Q: I purchased my pre-order via the internet through a retail website. What do I do now?
A: If you purchased the pre-order from EB Games online, this is the way it works: If you order the game after Tuesday you will not receive the key until the following Thursday. If you do not received your key by that following Thursday, contact info@elephant-entertainment.com for further assistance.

Billing and Accounts:
NOTE: Final pricing details have not been released yet.

Q: Is the game going to be free to download?
A: Yes.

Q: Is it going to be free to play or what?
A: Full details on the Free to Play model will be released soon, but so far free accounts will be capped at level 20 and will not be allowed to trade items.

Q: Do you have to buy the game to play as Free-to-Play?
A: No. At launch, you will be able to download and play the game for free for as long as you like (with the corresponding limits and restrictions associated with F2P accounts).

Q: Can I keep playing as Free to Play after I hit level 20, if I don’t want to Pay to Play?
A: Yes. After reaching level 20 on a Free to Play account, you can continue playing and exploring the game indefinitely, but your character’s will no longer gain experience.

Q: What do you get with free to play?
A: Full details on the Free to Play model will be released soon, but so far the only announced restrictions are a level 20 cap (though you will be able to continue playing indefinitely) and no trading.

Q: If we buy the pre-order, do we have to pay a monthly fee after that or will the game be unlocked forever since we bought the game?
A: Premium digital download, pre-order, and general retail purchases will all come with one month of service included. After that initial month, standard pricing models will apply.

Q: What is a subscription?
A: A subscription allows you to surpass the level 20 cap limit and restrictions on trading associated with free accounts.

Q: By subscriber, is it going to be a monthly fee, or just a one time purchase of the "platinum" thing?
A: Full subscription details have not been announced.

Q: What are the payment options for Pay to Play?
A: Full payment details will be released soon.

Q: Can you use one account to play the same family on all servers?
A: You will not be able to play the same characters on multiple servers.

GETTING STARTED:
Guides:
Q: Exactly how many character slots do you get?
A: You can have a total of 4 Quarters which hold 9 characters each, for a total of 36 character slots.

Q: What are my options if I fill all 36 character slots in my Quarters and then later want to add an additional character or UPC to my family?
A: You will have to delete one of you existing characters to make room.

Q: How does the leveling of alternate characters work in this game?
A: Once you have more than three characters in your Quarters, you can at take an alt out with two of your veteran characters or even bring three alts at once.

Q: How would newer, less experienced family characters be able to join higher level family group setups and gain experience?
A: New characters will be able to group up with your more veteran characters at any time and still gain experience the same way any character would.

Q: How many families can join up to form a squad?
A: You can have a total of 12 families in one squad. That means 12 players with 3 characters each, for a maximum number of 36 characters. Also, squads are semi-permanent groups that last through log-ins. So you can join a squad and stay in that squad until you feel like leaving or are removed by the leader.

Q: Can squads join with another squad?
A: No. However, you can be in a squad, a clan, and a faction all at the same time, for PvP purposes.

Q: How will group loot be distributed? Will the loot be distributed evenly, no matter who picks it up (appearing in your inventory with money distributed evenly also)?
A: In squad play and above, there are several different loot settings you can choose which include master loot, group loot, and round robin, as well as others.

Q: What will be done to prevent theft of loot?
A: When you kill a monster, loot is dropped and it is assigned to you. No one else can pick it up unless you do not retrieve it within a certain period of time (details regarding time frame to come). After that time period, the loot will then be open for anyone (including you) to pick up for about 20-30 seconds before it will despawn from the game world.

Q: What's the battle pace; fast slow, require tactical thought?
A: Fast and tactical.

Q: How many hours of play is it expected to take to reach level 100?
A: This of course will vary depending on how much you play. However, even if you were to hit the level 100 cap faster than expected, you can continue to level up your stances and skills as they are separate from level experience.

Q: What happens when I die?
A: When your character dies, they are knocked out for a certain amount of time; the higher the level, the longer they remain incapacitated.

Q: Is there a death penalty?
A: When a character’s HP’s are reduced to zero, they are knocked out for a certain amount of time, finally awaking with only a portion of their health.

Q: How do I retrieve my body when I die?
A: You don't need to retrieve you body in Sword of the New World. You can either re-spawn in town, wait to auto-revive where you died, or be resurrected by another character. After level 50, you must use a Scout's res skill to revive fallen team members. When you die below level 50, a res bar appears over the fallen family member's body. When this bar fills up, the incapacitated character will be auto-ressed. As you increase in level, the bar takes longer and longer to fill.

Q: What can I do if I die in a bad spot and get stuck in a resurrection death loop (keep getting attacked and killed as soon as I am rezzed)?
A: If you happen to die in a particularly difficult area, you will always have the option to log out of the game, which will exit you to your Quarters, and then you can restart from your save location in town.

Q: Does SotNW have rested experience boosts?

Q: How do we move in-game; is it point and click only or can we use the arrow keys?
A: All movement in the game is controlled by the mouse.

Q: Will the UI allow me to click my way through the game, or must I try to lean the hotkeys?
A: You will be able to play using either method.

Q: How do people travel about the world?
A: There are 3 main ways of travel.
First there is the Leonardo Express which is a permanent terminal station that allows you to instantly warp to several popular locations around the world... for a fee of course.
There is also an individual warp system (loosely tied to the Leonardo Express). Basically if you are in a location that you want to be able to come back to, you can 'save' or 'bind' to that location and then use a warp scroll to warp back to that location anytime you choose. You can do this with multiple locations and you can unlock additional warp slots as you progress through the game.
Finally, at anytime when you are not in combat you can exit the game to your Quarters. Once there you will be able to re-enter the world back at your starting location (which you can change by talking to various NPCs around the world).
Q: How much interior is there in SNW? Is it tight space or vast large interiors?
A: There are many interior areas within the game, both tight and vast.

Q: Can you jump in the game?

Q: Will there be player bounties in the game?

Q: Will players be able to own their own home?
A: There are no plans at this time to include player owned housing.

Q: How many emotes/poses will there be?
A: Currently, there are over 30 poses in the game.

Q: How do you obtain emotes/poses?
A: You will start with a set of base emotes, then through quests and the purchase of style books, you will be able to obtain more.

THE WORLD:
Zones, Mobs and NPCs:
Q: Are there “instanced” areas of the game?

Q: Are a lot of the mobs contested or is everything dungeon instanced?
A: Most areas are not instanced, although a few dungeon areas and boss fights will be instanced. There are also many instances in the game related to quests.

Q: Exactly how fast are the re-spawn rates of the mobs?
A: The exact times vary depending on the zone, but overall the re-spawn rates tend to be very fast.

Q: Are there any factors that may contribute to the re-spawn rates, such as the amount of players in a given area?
A: Re-spawn rates will remain relatively high at all times.

Q: Will there be more areas added for specific level ranges to gain experience in?
A: We will have access to all updates that IMC Games publishes, and will be working closely with IMC Games and Hanbitsoft for more updates to our game.

Q: Since the game takes place in a world based on Europe’s exploration of the Americas, will there be any Native American type of representation in the game?
A: Because the actual continent of Granado Espada is not related to the Americas in any way – other than the time period – you will not find any references to Native Americans.

Q: Are there mounts?
A: There are no mounts currently in Sword of the New World.

Q: Will pets be part of the game?
A: Only certain UPC’s will be able to control pets.

Items and Equipment:
Q: How many different item slots will there be for equipables?
A: There will be 12 slots, including costume slots.

Q: Do equipable items change your appearance; armor and weapons?
A: There are a number of ways to change your appearance; armor and weapons being the most common. You can also purchase and create costumes that will change your overall appearance but will not bestow any stat bonuses.

Q: How do you obtain equipment for your characters; drops, quests, vendors, crafted, etc?
A: All of the above. You will receive many items from monster drops, but buying items from vendors and crafting items will be very important in equipping your characters. You will also be able to shop in the market for great deals.

Q: Can other players examine my character and see what armor and weapons I have equipped?
A: Currently, there is not a way to view what items a player is wearing, but most of the costumes and armor pieces are very distinct, so it wouldn’t take much to guess.

Dungeons and Raids:
Q: Are raids the same as the City (Faction vs. Faction) battles?
A: There are different types of raids; PvE raid battles and PvP raid battles. City (Faction vs. Faction) battles would be categorized as a PvP raid and would occur outside of city limits.

Q: Does SotNW have any dungeons, like a fortitude city with mobs and bosses, that isn’t instanced and is in the actual game world?
A: Yes, there are a number of quest hubs and dungeons that you will have the opportunity to explore, as you progress through the game. In fact, you may have already seen the first one in the game, in some of our publicity photos. Al Quelt Moreza is a dilapidated church that has long been abandoned and is haunted by the evil spirit of a once great man: Dios Lantem. There is a quest line found in the beginning city, which is directly related to this dungeon. Even after you have completed the initial quest, you can go back with friends and take the boss down for loot!

Quests:
Q: Are the quests grindy (like kill 30 snails or collect 5 maps)?
A: Some quests in Sword of the New World will involve killing a certain number of enemies or collecting a certain number of items.

Q: If quests can only be done once and the reward from the quest is a stance book, what happens when you use that stance book for one character, then make another character and want that stance book for the new character as well?
A: You can always purchase stance books from the Class Masters in each of the major city’s Master Room.

Q: If two people both got the same solo quest, could they party up and do the quest together?

Q: Are there group quest chains (where you would need a group for a continuous chain of 3+ quests) as opposed to maybe doing a chain that you can complete the first 3 out of 4 quests by yourself then need to get a group for a boss type character and that's the end of the chain?
A: Yes. There will be a variety of quest chains, requiring small groups, large groups, and/or medium sized groups.

Q: When group quests start showing up, what will be the average number of other people you would normally have to team up with in order to complete them?
A: Group quests can vary from lower level content quests, requiring only a couple of players, through high-end raid boss types of quests, which will require many more players to complete.

GAMEPLAY:
MCC:
Q: Is it necessary to MCC in SotNW?
A: You don't have to use MCC, but you'd be at a disadvantage vs. others using the system.

Q: Is there any harm to only playing one character at a time and not using the MCC feature at all?
A: The game is designed with 3 characters in mind. While you are able to go into the world with just one character, you would be hindering your overall family experience growth.

Q: Will it be expensive and hard to outfit three characters?
A: Not necessarily. The amount of loot that drops is considerable, so if you do even a fair amount of questing, it shouldn’t take you too long to build up enough cash reserves.

Q: Does MCC solve the problem that plagues every MMO; a lack of healers?
A: Having a needed class should not be an issue. Since SothNW affords each player the ability to host up to 36 characters in their family quarters, you could easily create your own Scout for use during times when there are no other healers available.

Q: What if I log and find that everyone has non-healing characters anyway?
A: One of the great things about MCC is that you can bring up to three characters with you at a time. If you find there are no healers available, you can head back to your Quarters and grab your own healer.

Stances and Skills:
Q: Can one character change their stance, no matter what their level or experience?
A: This depends; early in the game you will have a limited number of stances, but by level 24 all classes will have obtained another stance and should be able to switch stances freely.

Q: Can a character master the stances as if they were a skill?
A: Stances have a maximum level of 25. After that, you can no longer level the stance or gain skill points from the stance. HOWEVER, there are special items in game that will increase your stance level PAST 25. They will increase your effectiveness with the stance and the skill levels of all skill in that stance.

Q: How do you continue to increase your character stats after you have reached the max character level of 100?
A: After reaching level 100, you must have your character (PC or UPC) promoted to Veteran Status in order to advance their character stats. Veteran Status gives you an additional stat point to apply to your character. Getting Veteran Status will also allow you to use special stances that were not available to you before. Additional statuses, which will further advance your character stats, include Master, Grand Master, and Elite. Each time you upgrade your status, you will be awarded one character stat point. After reaching level 100, you can also continue to level up your stances, and your stats for a particular stance will increase while you are in that stance.

PVP and Factions:
Q: Are there going to be any player run cities?
A: No, but factions can control certain zones.

Q: Will there be PKing in SotNW?
A: Certain zones will allow for PK’ing, otherwise player’s will need to consent to fight each other.

Q: Does the game have open faction based PvP (where players of opposing factions are able to attack each other anytime/anywhere) outside of cities or is such combat limited to special area’s?
A: It is important to note that if you join a faction, you can be attacked by other players from other factions whenever you are in any combat zone. All major cities can be controlled by factions but are designated as non-combat locations, and no forms of combat are allowed within city limits.

Q: How big are City (Faction vs. Faction) battles?
A: This depends on how many players you have in your faction. There will be several chances to participate in large scale combat outside of city limits.

Q: Are raids the same as the City (Faction vs. Faction) battles?
A: There are different types of raids; PvE raid battles and PvP raid battles. City (Faction vs. Faction) battles would be categorized as a PvP raid and would occur outside of city limits.

Crafting:
Q: Can anyone use recipes for crafted items or are they profession specific?
A: There are no ‘professions’ per se. Any recipe or cast that you find, you can create. There are also UPCs who can assist you in your crafting.

Q: Will materials for crafting be fairly common or will they vary?
A: Some of the more difficult crafting items may require materials that are not easily obtained. In general though, items needed for crafting can be found all over the world or bought at the market.

CLASS DISCUSSIONS:
Elementalist:
Q: What is the difference between Ice, Lighting, and Fire for an Elementalist?
A: A lot! Ice slows movement and attack speed, and has strong damage output; but it targets less than fire. Lighting stuns, shocks, has better buffs, and deals massive AoE damage; but there is a chance that the spells may only deal 1 damage. Fire has a large AoE, provides constant damage, and knocks enemies back, canceling their spells; but it has weak damage output.

Q: Is it possible for an Elementalist to be in a Fire stance but use an Ice skill?
A: Yes, if the Elementalist is not wearing any bracelets they will be able to cast any spell from the basic Ice, Fire, and Lightning Stances. Also, later on in the game there is a very powerful stance that encapsulates all three elements and has an exclusive skill.

Fighter:

Musketeer:

Scout:
Q: If you leveled the Scout class in daggers and traps would it be similar to that of a rogue class?

Q: If a Scout were in battle, in the buff and healing stance, could they change their stances immediately to a different one in order to attack?
A: Yes. This is simply achieved by equipping a dagger. As soon as you do that, there is a ‘cool down’ of about 1 second and then you can begin to use the skill in the dagger stance.

Wizard:
Q: Is a Wizard a sort of buffer or just a different type of magic-based damage dealer than an Elementalist?
A: Both! The Wizard class does feature a large array of powerful buff spells, though depending on the stance being used, they can still dish out some serious damage!

UNIQUE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS:
UPC Discussion:
Q: Will there be special characters available in-game that are worth $20 (like the “exclusive character” referred to in the pre-order?
A: We will be releasing full item sale details shortly.

Q: How do you obtain an UPC?
A: We will be revealing full UPC details in the near future.

Q: What do you do with a UPC?
A: UPC’s are able to be used just like any other family member you create.

Q: What do UPC’s do that is so unique?
A: UPC’s usually have slightly more powerful attributes, stances, and skills than the five base character classes. In some cases, UPC’s will even have stances and skills that no other character can learn.

Q: Can UPCs be traded?
A: Purchased UPC’s cannot be traded; this includes retail pre-order bonus UPCs and item shop UPCs. UPCs obtained through questing can be traded though.

Q: How many UPCs are there?
A: We will be revealing full UPC details in the near future.

Q: Are there rare UPC’s?
A: Yes! Full details on rare UPC’s will be revealed in the near future.

Q: Can you have more than one of the same UPC?

Q: Is there a limit to how many UPC’s you can obtain?
A: No, as long as you have the space available in your Quarters.

Q: How many UPC’s can you have in a group at one time?
A: Since UPC’s work the same way as other family members, you can have up to three at one time.

Q: Can you have a UPC as your main character?

Q: Will we be able to name our UPCs?
A: Every character in your family must be named by you; both PC and UPC.

Q: How viable is it to play without using the UPCs much? Will I lose a ton of power in my team by only using characters I personally make?
A: It is completely viable to play without using UPCs. While most UPC’s have powerful unique stances and skills, a well equipped and skilled party of PCs can be just as effective.

REALMS:
Q: Will there be a Role-Play server?
A: At this time, there are no plans for a dedicated RP server, though it may be a possibility in the future.

Q: Will there be PvP servers?
A: There are no plans for a dedicated PvP server at this time, however all servers will contain PvP.

Q: Will there be a naming convention or any naming restrictions in place?
A: We will be posting the naming rules soon.

DEVELOPMENT:
Game Development:
Q: Which version of GE will you use?
A: We are using the 2.0 client as the basis for our version of the game. Our game client will not be seen in any other regions, as we are making our own improvements and adding unique features to the game to better match our audience.

Q: What changes have been made to the game for the Western audience?
A: A number of changes such as improved character customization, a more intuitive control system, improved game balance, and fully localized text and VO, (just to name a few) have been implemented to better cater to our audience.

Q: Is K2 going to use the current English translated voices from IAH or is K2 doing a whole new translation with new voices?
A: We are currently in the process of recording new voice-overs, in order to enhance our clients's translation and more involved storyline.

Q: Will the improvements to the U.S. version still make it possible for future original Korean GE features to be implemented in the U.S. game client?
A: We will have access to all features put into the Korean client of the game and will be working very closely with the Development team in order to determine which features from other builds would be most beneficial to add to ours.

Q: What types of character customization will there be at character creation?
A: Gender/Class/Costume.

Q: Are there any plans to add deeper character customization options with a future version release?
A: There are no plans at this time, though it is certainly a possibility for future patches or expansions.

Q: Will there be an item mall/cash shop?

Q: What is an item mall/cash shop?
A: An item mall/cash shop is an in-game “store” that allows you to purchase in-game items for your character with actual real world currency. These “microtransactions” are for items not integral to the enjoyment of the gaming experience (more details to come).

Q: What sorts of things can be purchased through an item mall/cash shop?
A: We will be releasing full item sale details shortly.

Q: Will K2 be putting out a Limited Edition box set?
A: There are no plans for a Limited Edition box set at this time.

Q: Will SotNW have the same type of music as Ragnarok?
A: The music in Sword of the New World is a mix of trance, techno, classical, rock, and orchestral. SoundTeMP (from the Ragnarok soundtrack) does have a presence in the SotNW BGM as well.

Q: Will there be customizable UIs?
A: There will be limited UI customization.

Q: Is there collision detection between characters?
A: Currently there is not collision in Sword of the New World.

Technical:
Q: I pre-registered and put in my wrong email address. How do I change my email address for pre-registration?
A: You would need to re-register with the correct email address.

Q: How come whenever I click the “Download” button, I’m redirected to the “Beta Registration” page?
A: Currently our client is not available for download. When the client is ready, we will announce that users can begin to download.

Q: What types of download options will be provided?
A: We will be using multiple download partners with resumable download managers, and are also planning to use a torrent for distribution.

Q: Will SotNW work with Windows Vista?
A: Vista will be supported in 32bit mode.

Q: Can the game be played over dial-up?
A: You should be able to connect, but we cannot assist with connection issues you may experience.

Q: What are the system requirements?
A: The system requirements can be found at: http://www.swordofthenewworld.com/requirements.php

Q: How much space does this game take up when fully installed?
A: We are recommending that you have at least 6GB of free space.

Q: Can this game be played offline in single player mode, or is this a fully online game?
A: Sword of the New World is an online only game.

Q: Will there be a voice chat (Teamspeak) built into the game, like DDO has?
A: Voice chat is not supported at this time.

Q: Will there be different clients; for low-end vs high-end PCs?
A: No, but players with low-end PC’s will be able to scale the graphic settings for better performance.

Q: Will there be wide-screen support? What resolutions will we be able to play in?
A: The client will play successfully in any native resolution that your video card can support. In fact, if you are using NVidia’s new Control Panel, you can link 2 or more monitors and set them as one desktop and Sword of the New World will play across all screens.

Q: Is there any way of recording fraps for a single character?
A: Yes, you can play a single character and record fraps for that character.